Thursday, August 2, 2012

overheard at the snuffer house

These are things you may hear if you ever stop by my house:
- you wanna know why I'm so mad!? number one: buttsweat, number two.... number five: buttsweat. Butt sweat is both number one and five...
- all right, faith-off right now!!
- I call butt-crack!
- God would totally babysit for a hooker
- Lettuce pray, celery pray, tomato pray
-I had a perfectly good reason to pee on you; you peed on me!!!
- we gotta climb things! we gotta jump offa stuff!!
-  a-bomb-in-a-bowl, Abominable
-Waterrrr you doing?
- oh, that's where my pants went..
- just swallow your pride and bubble!
-It's a good thing I can be so freakin' mean and you guys just laugh. I don't know, maybe you're just too dumb to feel..
- one bite, I bet you can't eat that in one bite.
- Guys shhh!...you smell that?
- My left hand is so good at catching what my right hand drops, and my right hand is so good at catching what my mouth drops.
- Is that a challenge?!
-you think you know me (usually followed by: "I knew you were going to say that")
- Wait,  I couldn't hear my eyes were closed.
- I can't wait till you grow up
- Don't sing when I'm singing
- ok so, kylee plus a locker room, divided by a bad smell...
- That's it! I quit this family
- I just want to put a diaper on my head
- Carson, be fair, and let Regan punch you one more time
- Often times I just open my mouth and hope something brilliant comes out
- I'm so freaking good at swimming. I could go to the Olypmics
- yeah all my friends- I gotta stop saying that. They are NOT my friends. So the people I go to school with....
-Nope. This is awful. If anything I just dumped water on the rekindling love...


4 comments:

  1. i love this. and i love you . and i love your dang family. and i'm filing for an adoption. two actually. where i go autumn goes. actually just knowing most of these is enough for me .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we'll take you anytime. Where do we sign?

      Delete
  2. Holy crap I miss this way too much. I was laughing and everyone was asking why and they just didn't understand. I miss this. I really really do.

    ReplyDelete