Tuesday, May 29, 2012

TRASH DAY!!!

It's that time of year again, when piles of old junk appear outside houses on the side of the road. Ripped couches with stuffing hanging out , smashed TV sets, and broken cabinets are just a few of the treasures found in these jackpots. My friend and I the past two years have really capitalized on the stuff just laying out in the road. Old dining room sets, toilets, couches, hockey sticks, scrap wood, I mean really "It's amazing what these Who's just throw away!!!" in the words of the Grinch.  our finds last year you ask? old drapes ,i think they were anyway , when cut into strips they made really nice bows. I mean it. I don't know what I used the bows for but that's irrelevant and irrelephant. And a few other items I won't bother you with. This year we topped that by a mile! A leather couch and an old tv set used to furnish our awesome fort... It's a shame our transportation didn't fit that theater system...

No comments:

Post a Comment